How to show all data in the view mode aggregate

Hi Folks,

How to show all results of a table in the view data without the message "remaining results truncated" ?

I didn't find results in the previous questions. 

Example attached.

Thanks

Hi Davidson,

I guess you're not able to see them. It's basically a performance thing from the platform.

You can see them filtering by Id, or make ranges of ids or something, but you'll not be able to see more than of a limited records imposed by OutSystems, I believe it's 32. There's an idea to switch that off.

Regards!

Solution

Hi Davidson,

I think its not possible to show all data on view screen.(by default it show 32 record using aggregates)

if you want to show all data double click on executed Sql and it will convert into Advance sql and here you can click on test and see the data (may be max record 100 in advance sql)

Hope this will help you

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Hi 

You are not able to see more than 32 record, The sql which fetches the data at runtime and that is defined in development time.

Regards 

Poonam

Thanks guys for the answers.

Best Regards

Hi, dude. 

I think you can't change that. Make no sense the aggregate show a thousant records in a preview screen, for example.

Is better pass some testing values to show the records you want.

Best regards.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Davidson,

I think its not possible to show all data on view screen.(by default it show 32 record using aggregates)

if you want to show all data double click on executed Sql and it will convert into Advance sql and here you can click on test and see the data (may be max record 100 in advance sql)

Hope this will help you

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul,

How can I test the Advanced SQL? I want to view the entity's data. I have created a aggregate with all my desired filter the count of my aggregate is 72. I couldn't test my executed SQL.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Kaarthick