Hello guys, I made a system in outsystems, when I open it in the browser of my cell phone, it is totally responsive and well diagrammed, however, I had an idea to put it inside an application generated also in outsystems to see how it would look, however , I tried to do it using "Iframe 100% width and 100% height". But now I have a problem, the application opens the iframe as if it were a browser opening on the desktop, how do I force this iframe to behave in mobile format?

It sounds like your first app is a mobile app, and the app you're using with the iframe is a web app. Is that accurate?

Would help to know more about the use case you're trying to satisfy here, and which types of apps you're using.

G. Andrew Duthie wrote:

It sounds like your first app is a mobile app, and the app you're using with the iframe is a web app. Is that accurate?

Would help to know more about the use case you're trying to satisfy here, and which types of apps you're using.

Hello, how are you? I made a system on my own in outsystems and it was very nice even if you open it on your cell phone, however, to test it by opening it in an application, I would just like to use the iframe, nothing much. I thought that having it open responsively using a browser, it would be nice if it was inside an application using iframe, you know? However, in the iframe it behaved as if it were being opened on a desktop.

I don't understand why you need to embed a mobile site in a desktop, and why people still use iframes but, in theory, you just need to adjust the area.

The iframe 100% will occupy the full width/height of the desktop browser. Can you test it with a smaller area? a 300x600 or something like that.

Nuno Reis wrote:

Não entendo por que você precisa incorporar um site para celular em um desktop e por que as pessoas ainda usam iframes, mas, em teoria, você só precisa ajustar a área.

O iframe 100% ocupará toda a largura / altura do navegador de desktop. Você pode testá-lo com uma área menor? um 300 x 600 ou algo assim.

Não quero colocar um celular em um desktop, é o contrário, preciso mostrar o que está sendo renderizado na Web no aplicativo móvel.