Could not observe required column while opening app in browser

Hello, community!

While I open module in an application studio,ActivityTable has 9 columns, but while I open it in browser - only 8 of themshown. How can I fix this and display all columns?

Platform: Service Studio 10

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Is it the Id column missing?

You always have to explicitly add it to a screen widget.

Also binary data attributes can not be dragged to a screen directly.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Is it the Id column missing?

You always have to explicitly add it to a screen widget.

Also binary data attributes can not be dragged to a screen directly.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello, Daniël!

Is that I marked yellow on a screen is a correct Id? I'm not sure that I made a screenshot of a correct field.  
It presented in a data tab and connected to an expression inside a column. 

Regards, 

Altynshash

Hi Altynshash,

In addition to Daniel's suggestion OutSystems may not add all the columns of the table in the screen because of space availability. 

If you have 10 or 20 columns in the table it will not display all columns and will show some of them. Otherwise your table will look messy. But you can abviously add extra column manually if you want.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Altynshash,

In addition to Daniel's suggestion OutSystems may not add all the columns of the table in the screen because of space availability. 

If you have 10 or 20 columns in the table it will not display all columns and will show some of them. Otherwise your table will look messy. But you can abviously add extra column manually if you want.

Hello, Nikhil!

I tried to lessen the screen scale in a browser, but needed column still doesn't show up.

Regards, 

Altynshash 

Altynshash Myrzakulova wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Altynshash,

Hello, Nikhil!

I tried to lessen the screen scale in a browser, but needed column still doesn't show up.

Regards, 

Altynshash 

It will not add extra column upon screen resize. It depends on how many columns were added at the time of creating the table on screen in service studio.

I understandind that you are able to see 10 column in aggrigate but when you added table widget and created it with your entity/ aggrigate it might have created just 9 column on screen so in browser you will be able to see only those 9 columns not all 10.

For displaying the remaining column on screen you have to add it in the screen table manually. THen only you will be able to see it in browser.