I am using Widget_Click to kick a hidden button. It works well in Firefox but doesn't work in IE when i use submit method (all works well when i use navigate method). I wonder it is a bug while running on IE 11 browser. Does anyone meet such kind of problem?

Hi Lianjiang,

If you use it in combination with a Link widget with method Navigate or Submit, than it is a know issue.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,
Thank you for your advice. I did not use Link widget in this case.I want to click another Button.

Regards,
lianjiang

Hi Lianjiang,

Can you maybe share the OML or provide some screenshots of your implementation?

It should work with a Button.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi lianjiang zhang,

Could you please check it using IE developer tool to see if it is throwing any javascript error ? it will help you to move in the right direction. I used widget click many time and it worked for me all the time on all browsers including IE11.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi,Pramod,
It is a good idea opening IE developer tool to see if it is throwing any javascript error. Unfortunately I could not find relative error until now. I try  Widget_Click  in another simple application and it actually run well in IE but something may block  Widget_Click  in my application.I will try to simplify my application to find which widget or component block the  Widget_Click.

Thank you very much.

Regards