How do you get tables in individual pages to display their respective selected data?

Hi guys,

I have multiple of these Training Scene Stage details pages which I have created by dragging my TrainingSceneStage data table to the main flow

There is a function in each of the pages where user select values from a list box and it will show in the tables.

I want to make it so that each of the training scene stage page to be customized by the user accordingly, the issue now is that all the tables in the pages will show the same results (which is "John Wick"), the only way this should happened is that the user go to every page to select "John Wick". Any ideas on solutions or workarounds?

Thank you

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Hi guys,

I have multiple of these Training Scene Stage details pages which I have created by dragging my TrainingSceneStage data table to the main flow

There is a function in each of the pages where user select values from a list box and it will show in the tables.

I want to make it so that each of the training scene stage page to be customized by the user accordingly, the issue now is that all the tables in the pages will show the same results (which is "John Wick"), the only way this should happened is that the user go to every page to select "John Wick". Any ideas on solutions or workarounds?

Thank you

HI, friend. 

Can you share the .oml file?

I think you can, at first, put a -1 value in the special list (with a null message like "select here") of your combo. Then, put a OnChange value to refresh your table on the screen.

It seems like your table is the showing the wrong data because of values passed in.

Give us more information about the issue so we can help you.

Best Regards

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Hi guys,

Thank you

HI, friend. 

I think you can, at first, put a -1 value in the special list (with a null message like "select here") of your combo. Then, put a OnChange value to refresh your table on the screen.

It seems like your table is the showing the wrong data because of values passed in.

Best Regards

Ok I will give you more info about my issue

Every time i select a value from the list box, the tables will be able to display the saved name. But once I go to another training scene stage page, the tables will display the same saved name from the previous page which is not what I want, it should be separate in a way

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Hi guys,

Thank you

HI, friend. 

Best Regards

Every time i select a value from the list box, the tables will be able to display the saved name. But once I go to another training scene stage page, the tables will display the same saved name from the previous page which is not what I want, it should be separate in a way

Thanks for the information. Now i get it.

This second table probably have an aggregate, wich is receiving a wrong relational id. Open it and see its relationships in the source tab. I bet that the error is causing because of something like that.

If you share the .oml, I can help you better.

Best regards

Yao,

Is each page, referencing a different row in your table. Since, you said you are selecting a value in one screen and saving it and then that same value shows up on the other screens, it sounds like the each screen is referencing the same record. Check that the preparation is loading a different record for each page. 

Hope this makes sense and helps!

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Hi guys,

Thank you

HI, friend. 

Best Regards

Thanks for the information. Now i get it.

This second table probably have an aggregate, wich is receiving a wrong relational id. Open it and see its relationships in the source tab. I bet that the error is causing because of something like that.

If you share the .oml, I can help you better.

Best regards

Here's the OML

The problem is that you 'GetActorsById' aggregate in the 'TrainninSceneStageDetail' page has the filter 'Actor.ActorName = Session.ActorSelect.ActorName'. This session variable is been filled in the 'AddScreen' screen and I don't think that was your intention.

I removed that filter. Test and see if it will work like you want. I can't teste here because it's a external module with external database. I could not take a better look in your data either.

If it solve your issue, please mark as solution. If not, tell me what happens!

Lenon Manhães wrote:

The problem is that you 'GetActorsById' aggregate in the 'TrainninSceneStageDetail' page has the filter 'Actor.ActorName = Session.ActorSelect.ActorName'. This session variable is been filled in the 'AddScreen' screen and I don't think that was your intention.

I removed that filter. Test and see if it will work like you want. I can't teste here because it's a external module with external database. I could not take a better look in your data either.

Well it shows all the Actor Names which is not really the solution, I was thinking it has something to do with the input "TrainingSceneStageDetail" which is an identifier. I think that will allow me to select different assets in different pages but no clue as to how to use it

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Well it shows all the Actor Names which is not really the solution, I was thinking it has something to do with the input "TrainingSceneStageDetail" which is an identifier. I think that will allow me to select different assets in different pages but no clue as to how to use it

Can you print it?

No, I'm not sure how I can use the TrainingSceneStageDetail ID