How to fix the X- axis label.

Hi,

Using line chart for Responsive application, when opening in the Desktop view the count of the X-axis label are different then opening in the Galaxy Note 8 View.

Desktop view:-

Galaxy Note 8 View:-

Is anyone can help me on this to set the count of label for all the device.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

I think you can use XAxisFormat property of the chart, though it does not give you option to decise which lable to show on axis but you can arrange them so that all lables are clearly visible in devices. 

Thia XAxisFormat property accepts an structure which has attribute to define counter clockwise angle for all lables. You can use this attribute to arrange labels.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

I think you can use XAxisFormat property of the chart, though it does not give you option to decise which lable to show on axis but you can arrange them so that all lables are clearly visible in devices. 

Thia XAxisFormat property accepts an structure which has attribute to define counter clockwise angle for all lables. You can use this attribute to arrange labels.

Hi Nikhil,

Sorry for the late reply, but as per my understanding labelsrotations attribute is for counterclockwise rotation in degrees of all labels displayed on the X-axis.

Outsystem use the highchart API for the Chart Component, HighchartJson is the attribute of AdvanceFromat structure, where we can set the labels.

"xAxis: {
        labels: {
            step: 2
        }
    },"

Unfortunately its not fulfilling the business requirement.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi Rajendra,

I think the problem here is timezone: on a desktop, the dates coming from the database are treated as if they are local time, though in fact they are UTC. On mobile, the dates are treated as UTC, and as such get translated to actual local time. Assuming you are in India, you have a UTC offset of 5:30, so a date of 4 February, which is actuall a date/time of 4 Februari 0:00 UTC, becomes 5 Februari 5:30 IST.