new items doesn't appear directly in the list

I have a mobile app that fetches records by an aggregate,when i sync the data,i can't see the newly added/deleted records in the list unless i navigate to the screen again.

Is there an ajax refresh in mobile app ?

if not how to make the new items added to the list automatically without navigating to the screen again ?

Dear Muhamed,

How you are syncing data?

Because in OS Mobile, if anything is added to your list variable or list, it will directly populate to the screen.

Regards,

Palak Patel wrote:

Dear Muhamed,

How you are syncing data?

Because in OS Mobile, if anything is added to your list variable or list, it will directly populate to the screen.

Regards,

I'm following this link to sync my data   https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Data/Offline/Implementing_Offline_Sync

The sync process is working well but the problem is i want to referesh every screen after the sync ends so how to do this ?

Hi Muhamed,

There is no ajax refresh in mobile but there is data refresh. You have to just use data refresh and list will update automatically because it is using the aggrigate which is refreshed.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Muhamed,

There is no ajax refresh in mobile but there is data refresh. You have to just use data refresh and list will update automatically because it is using the aggrigate which is refreshed.

After data synchronization ends i want to refresh the aggregates nut the aggregates are in more than one screen, why I can't find the refresh data widget ?

Solution

Hi,

If you are using the default Layout it has and event called OnSyncComplete. If you use that layout on a page you can assign it a handle.

On that handle you just need to use Refresh Data of that aggregate

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Hi,

Has I wrote before the Layout has an event that you need to assign an handle. Go to you screen and check the layout. On the properties you will find the onsynccomplete event. Assign an handle(screen action) to it. On that action do the refresh data.

Regards,

Marcelo

Dear Muhamed,

As Marcelo mentioned, you can assign handler if you are using default layout on your screen.

Navigate to your screen -> widget tree -> Comon\Layout -> Properties -> Create Handler for OnSyncComplete

Same thing is explained in below image. Have a look.

Let us know if you still have any issues or queries in the same.

Regards,

Palak

Hi Muhamed,

It would be helpful, if you can share the screenshot of your page layout and key functionality, so that it would be easier to understand the problem.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Has I wrote before the Layout has an event that you need to assign an handle. Go to you screen and check the layout. On the properties you will find the onsynccomplete event. Assign an handle(screen action) to it. On that action do the refresh data.

Regards,

Marcelo

Thank you Marcelo

Palak Patel wrote:

Dear Muhamed,

As Marcelo mentioned, you can assign handler if you are using default layout on your screen.

Navigate to your screen -> widget tree -> Comon\Layout -> Properties -> Create Handler for OnSyncComplete

Same thing is explained in below image. Have a look.

Let us know if you still have any issues or queries in the same.

Regards,

Palak

Thank you Palak

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Muhamed,

It would be helpful, if you can share the screenshot of your page layout and key functionality, so that it would be easier to understand the problem.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Finally it worked, Thank you