Hi,

Is there any way to deal with this exception ? It comes when i moved to my Employee list page.

Thanks.

Hi Rahul,

Can you share more information? Did your screen previously worked correctly. What was the latest change you made?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Rahul,

Please check two thinks in your environment and app:

• Make sure that debug mode is true in your environment configuration

• Try to republish your application and do a ctrl+F5 in browser (if you are using personal environment then some time this kind of issues occur which can be resolve using republish and hard refresh).

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Please check two thinks in your environment and app:

• Make sure that debug mode is true in your environment configuration

• Try to republish your application and do a ctrl+F5 in browser (if you are using personal environment then some time this kind of issues occur which can be resolve using republish and hard refresh).

I have tried all of your suggestions but still have same exceptions. There is nothing problem in operations that i have implement but these pop up of exception comes always when i moved  List to detailed screen.

Thanks for replying.

What do you mean with list to detail screen? We you copying a tablerecords widget from one to the other screen?

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

What do you mean with list to detail screen? We you copying a tablerecords widget from one to the other screen?

My home page comes after publishing application , there is nothing exception.

when i open detail page of employee(Clicking on Rajat Thakur). Below page and exception  comes ..

When i back to employee list page again face another exception ...

On edit Detail page , there is a web block reside in List . At on change operation , i m saving data in local variable.

Thanks for replying . 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Can you share more information? Did your screen previously worked correctly. What was the latest change you made?

Regards,

Daniel

Yes, It works correctly previously. I have just changed approaches to do work. But i nothing applied beyond my little knowledge.  

thanks .

Did you add custom JavaScript in which you use 

window.getComputedStyle()

Or another javascript component?

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Did you add custom JavaScript in which you use 

window.getComputedStyle()

Or another javascript component?

No. I did not use any custom javascript. Is there any way to search code text "window.getComputedStyle()" ?? .  I wanted to apply javascript in client action but soon after i deleted it .  

Thanks .   

Hi Rahul,

I recommend you to go through this post once. https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/38717/minified-exception-occurred/