Is Content of Columns-3 widget equal to total length of all 3 columns?

I have a question that I have a long content almost 500 in length.

I am going to show this content in columns-3 widget for mobile app development.

Means - the content is divided in 3 parts right?

My question is about the total length of all 3 columns will be equal to the full content length. Am I right ?

or what is the mistake in this. kindly clarify me. 

Hi  Manish,

It is the 3 equal columns. The length is equal for each column.

Thank you,

Sudip

Also, there is an option for column Gutter. If you want to utilize full space you need to select Gutter None option.

Adding to what is ready answered you can add custom CSS to change the width of each column of the 3 column widget. 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Adding to what is ready answered you can add custom CSS to change the width of each column of the 3 column widget. 

Hi Daniel,

Thanks,

I want to know about the inner content not for the style of UI related.

But I have a query that I am not able to see any property to set the full content for columns-3 widget.

There is no input parameter found for this.

But I can drag another widgets in all 3 columns to set the content.

But My requirement is to set the full content on the columns-3 widget not inside the 3 widgets.

Is there any single input parameter for this? 

Hi,

I am not 100% sure if I understand, but you can adjust the gutter between the 3 columns.

The 3 columns will normally spread width equally so about 33%. Do you explicitly set the width of the content of the column? If so that could be of influence.

Yes Daniel, what I suggest him to manipulate space you have to choose the Gutter Size of the column. It will take an equal distribution of space.

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi Manish,

3 columns will have equal width and total length of the 3 column will be width of your device if there is not any margin, padding. Each column will have equal width.

So if you add content in any column it will be limited to that column width only and other 2 columns will have blank space there. 

Thanks.

Manish Kumawat wrote:

I have a question that I have a long content almost 500 in length.

I am going to show this content in columns-3 widget for mobile app development.

Means - the content is divided in 3 parts right?

My question is about the total length of all 3 columns will be equal to the full content length. Am I right ?

or what is the mistake in this. kindly clarify me. 

HI Manish,

What I understand from your question is that you are thinking that adding content in 3-column widget will automatically divide it in three columns and you are concerned about what will be the height of all 3 columns.

But in realllity 3-columns widget dones not work like this. It just creates three columns where you can place your other widgets (like expression, input, text etc) manually in each of them. There is no single property where you can add content and it can be divided in all columns.

Height of the 3-columns widget will be equal to the column with maximum height.