Not able to set default value of date in date type attribute.

When I am going to set the default value of an attribute it gives me error.

Even I have the attribute with Data type of Date but I am getting the error when I set CurrDate() in the default value. (This steps was mentioned in the Learn material of out systems)

Kindly help me regarding this.

Hi,

Double check that property only contains CurrDate(). Maybe by mistake there are characters on a second line. From your screenshot I could not see, but on the right border it shows in that case an icon that there is more content than seen on the screen.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Double check that property only contains CurrDate(). Maybe by mistake there are characters on a second line. From your screenshot I could not see, but on the right border it shows in that case an icon that there is more content than Shen on the screen.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I am not getting the expression editor to select the Build-in-functions from there.

Don't we have the expression editor for selecting default value

Regards,

Manish Kumawat

Not on entity attributes

Do you see this:

The arrow signifies there is more content in the property value. If you press the ... you get a popup to see the full content.

Hi Manish,

You can set default value in date/DateTime attribute of an entity. please see below snapshot

If you still facing issue please share your oml.

Regards

-SK-

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Do you see this:

The arrow signifies there is more content in the property value. If you press the ... you get a popup to see the full content.

No There was an Issue. I tried to remove space from start and end. I tried.

But I see that when I copy and paste the value it gives error not for typing.

Now I have resolved it by changing the data type and change it again for data. and then I write the CurrDate() in default value.

But I found that these is an issue in service studio. I may not explain clearly as for now.

Thanks & Regards

Manish Kumawat.

Solution

Hi Manish,

close and start your service studio again, Once i also stuck in same prob. so when i start it again everything will be alright. it looks crazzy but still i recommend to you.

Solution