How to show all the elements of a list?

Hello!

I have a list record with dynamics associated with the aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser of this preparation, where all the elements of this list appear on the page.

In the aggregate GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId other information is included, in addition to the dynamics id it also has this attribute of the boolean type. 

According to this boolean attribute, I want all dynamics that have the boolean to have a true value to appear when the "Inscrito" filter is activated. The problem is that only the first element of the list appears, that is, the dynamics with id 5. How do I make all dynamics appear with the true value?

Hi Carolina,

Is the ListRecord on the screen associated with the GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId Aggregate? What's the Limit Count of the ListRecord?

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Carolina,

Is the ListRecord on the screen associated with the GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId Aggregate? What's the Limit Count of the ListRecord?

Hello,

No, the list record is associated with the aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser, to use the other aggregate with the Boolean values I use this expression: 

GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId.List.Current.Utilizador = True and GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId.List.Current.ObservadorDinamica.DinamicaId = Dinamica.Id

I think there is no limit.

Hi,

Once you apply filter are you refreshing the widget to show the changed data set? Also you are using 2 different aggregate, can we use join between both entities.

Carolina Campos wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Carolina,

Hello,

No, the list record is associated with the aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser, to use the other aggregate with the Boolean values I use this expression: 

GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId.List.Current.Utilizador = True and GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId.List.Current.ObservadorDinamica.DinamicaId = Dinamica.Id

Hi Afonso,

Because you are binding your list with aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser and using boolin property of aggregate GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId so in your expression it will always use the boolean value of first record that is on index zero of GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId. 

Reason behind this is that your list will iterate the aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser not GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId so its index will never update.

I would suggest if there is a possibility to have a join between the data of both the aggrigates then create one aggrigate with all data. If you can share details of both aggrigates then I can suggest better if join is possible or not.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Carolina Campos wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Carolina,

Hello,

Hi Afonso,

Because you are binding your list with aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser and using boolin property of aggregate GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId so in your expression it will always use the boolean value of first record that is on index zero of GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId. 

Reason behind this is that your list will iterate the aggregate GetDinamicasByIdCompObser not GetObservadorDinamicasByDinamicaId so its index will never update.

I would suggest if there is a possibility to have a join between the data of both the aggrigates then create one aggrigate with all data. If you can share details of both aggrigates then I can suggest better if join is possible or not.

The problem is that when I join the dynamics id is repeated, also appearing repeated on the page with all dynamics.

Carolina Campos wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Carolina Campos wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Carolina,

Hello,

Hi Afonso,

The problem is that when I join the dynamics id is repeated, also appearing repeated on the page with all dynamics.

HI Carolina,

Ok so you have 1 to many relationship and because of that you are getting multiple records wen you join. For this you have to use group by and aggrigate methods.

It will be good if you can create this case in a minimal module and share the oml so that I can share with you how you can create an aggrigate to manage your case.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Carolina Campos wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Carolina Campos wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Carolina,

Hello,

Hi Afonso,

HI Carolina,

Ok so you have 1 to many relationship and because of that you are getting multiple records wen you join. For this you have to use group by and aggrigate methods.

It will be good if you can create this case in a minimal module and share the oml so that I can share with you how you can create an aggrigate to manage your case.

The document CloneIntranet_BasDados is data base, dependencies.

Carolina Campos wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Carolina Campos wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Carolina Campos wrote:

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Carolina,

Hello,

Hi Afonso,

HI Carolina,

The document CloneIntranet_BasDados is data base, dependencies.