Strange order in recent activity feed on forum

Since today I noticed something strange in the recent activity feed on the forum. On page 2 it already contains feeds with last reply 9 days old.

That doesn't make sense to me.

Anyone else experiencing this too?

Hi Daniel,

On my end, the last entry of page 1 has last reply 9 days ago too. Maybe last activity really was 9 days ago?

No way, the forum has daily activity so there should be posts of 1 day ago,  2 days ago 3 days ago etc. I think something is wrong.

Shout out to the MVPs to maybe check and report this to OutSystems?

Hi Daniel,

Yes, for me also there is change in recent activity and not showing record for last one week almost.

Hi Daniel,

Yes, I also noticed it. Looks like data is lost for past many days. All the posts, comment, likes everyting is lost.

Hi Daniel,

Facing same issue in my account also. May be there are some data problem in Outsystems forum. 

Hope Outsystems team will resolve this problem soon.    

Hi Daniel,

I have noticed this too. Looks like some data from the past couple of days has been lost.

Regards,

Nordin

Data loss would also explain the drop in kudos i noticed.

Ok people, seems like a genuine problem we all experience. 

No need to post anymore you face the same problem.

I disliked a couple of your posts Daniel, sorry about that! :P

No, I'm just kidding :). I noticed that too and also a different Last Month's Top Posters list from yesterday.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

No, I'm just kidding :). I noticed that too and also a different Last Month's Top Posters list from yesterday.

Haha to be honest, that was my first thought, "who the hell is disliking all my posts all of a sudden"

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Haha to be honest, that was my first thought, "who the hell is disliking all my posts all of a sudden"

Haha me too really!

Just got feedback, that OutSystems knows since yesterday that there are problems with the forum and they are working on it.

Thanks for letting us know Daniel.

The lost data seems to have been recovered guys.

Yes, now it seems okay.

Hi,

I think they have restored the forum posts but some items are still not restores. Because I can still see the issues in profile score and rank.

Ranking is always calculated during night ECT time. Should be ok in a few hours 

I'm still having some issues with the forum, but it should be normal for most users.

As for the ranking recalculation, it is done. I see Daniel is one place above yesterday and I also climbed a bit.

Yes, looks like rank is recalculated just after I posted the previous comment :)

Solution

Problem solved by OutSystems

Solution

Alright! This thread partly contributed to our rankings too ;)