Publish to the web!!

Publish to the web!!

Hi everyone,
I have simple question as I'm a beginner with this software .

When I done my work through my computer how can publish my work to my website?
Was my question that difficult ?
I'm also a beginner, but i think you should have your server registered and selected in Service Studio, and "Click Publish" will do the rest.
Hi Alwaleed ,

What do you mean with you're question?

Do you want to publish what you've build in service studio to see if it's works? or do you got a application that you want te be installed on a server so you can get to you're application by a 'public' website?

Kind regards,
Evert
Thank you for replying.

I have a regular website and I would like to publish an application to my website ,could you tell me what should I do please?
Hi Alwaleed,

In the Outsystems Agile Platform you can develop applications that can be published to a Web Server with the Outsystems Agile Platform Server installed.

This means that in order to have your outsystems applications available on the internet, you must guarantee two things:
- You have a Web Server with the Outsystems Agile Platform Installed (for example, in case you intend to run the Outsystems Platform on its .Net stack, you could get a Windows Server in a common Windows Hosting Service)
- Your "clients" have access to this web server (on the internet, normally you would have a public domain name registered for your server).

In conclusion: to have your outsystems applications available on the internet, what you need is an Outsystems Server accessible on the internet where you publish your apps.

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
I learned so much,,
could you tell me how can I install the web server to my website
and is there any live tutorial shown this?
Hi,

You can now read the How-to Install the Agile Platform Community Edition in the Amazon Cloud that gives you a detailed description on how you can install the Community Edition of the OutSystems Agile Platform in the Amazon Cloud, using Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Elastic Block Store (EBS) services.

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems