Containers inside another container have different left margin

Hello,

Can anyone help with this situation. It seems like a platform bug. It happens with a custom theme and with the Liverpool theme. When I put multiple containers inside another container and make the left margins, of the inside containers, 2 cols, the first one is farther left than the rest. For some reason the class applied to the first inside container, is different than the rest (see screen shots). Is there any explanation for this, or is this a bug?

It must be some outsystems automation. :)

Is interesting understand why outsystems add a different class to the First div with Grid definition. 

But if you only can resolve this issues you can. 

• Apply the margin left only in the parent div, then it is the same to all.
  • Use another unit for the margin left like 'px' or 'percent' 
  • Use a class with margin left definitio to all blocks 

and others...

Regards 

James

Mark Manigold wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone help with this situation. It seems like a platform bug. It happens with a custom theme and with the Liverpool theme. When I put multiple containers inside another container and make the left margins, of the inside containers, 2 cols, the first one is farther left than the rest. For some reason the class applied to the first inside container, is different than the rest (see screen shots). Is there any explanation for this, or is this a bug?

Hi Mark,

This is strange if it is done in liverpool theme. But you can override it by adding your own css class with correct margin-left.

Also if you are creating new application then I would suggest to use OutSystems UI instead of SilkUI. Liverpool theme is developed on SilkUI.