Hello,

I have been trying to log on to Development Environment's service center from Lifetime server and I haven't been able to log on because the credentials are invalid. I tried to log on to Development Environment's service center through another machine (my laptop) using the same exact credential and it works just fine.

The consequence of Lifetime server not being able to log on to Development Environment's service center is that I can't register Dev environment to Lifetime since Dev's Service Center credential will always be rejected if I tried to access it from Lifetime server. Anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Thank You,

Yosua

Solution

Yosua Witantra wrote:

We had similar issue and had to get Outsystems support to assist. 

Hello,

I have been trying to log on to Development Environment's service center from Lifetime server and I haven't been able to log on because the credentials are invalid. I tried to log on to Development Environment's service center through another machine (my laptop) using the same exact credential and it works just fine.

The consequence of Lifetime server not being able to log on to Development Environment's service center is that I can't register Dev environment to Lifetime since Dev's Service Center credential will always be rejected if I tried to access it from Lifetime server. Anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Thank You,

Yosua

Solution