listBox without adding isSelected entity attribute

I have an entity and i want to map it to a listBox (with multiple select) without adding isSelected attribute to the entity so I've created a structure that has 2 attributes ,the first is a list returned by an aggregate. the 2nd is list of boolean (isSelected) but in my  listbox the selection attribute couldn't find the boolean attribute,it only see the boolean attributes inside employee entity 

Hello Muhamed,

You should create a structure representing the Employee and add an extra IsSelected field on it (only on the structure not the entity). Then create a list of that new structure and reference it on the listbox widget

Solution

Muhamed Akl wrote:

I have an entity and i want to map it to a listBox (with multiple select) without adding isSelected attribute to the entity so I've created a structure that has 2 attributes ,the first is a list returned by an aggregate. the 2nd is list of boolean (isSelected) but in my  listbox the selection attribute couldn't find the boolean attribute,it only see the boolean attributes inside employee entity 

Hi Muhamed,

There is no need to create a structure. While you create the aggrigate you can add a calculated attribute and set its value to false

Solution

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Muhamed Akl wrote:

Hi Muhamed,

There is no need to create a structure. While you create the aggrigate you can add a calculated attribute and set its value to false

Thank you Nikhil