Some of the Microsoft Graph API is not working to fetch all room details

I was working on integrating Outlook features within my application. Few of the graph API's are working fine but there are few more whcih is not working fine for example the api to fetch all rooms in details using the below API as shown in the image. the same token works fine for fetching AllEvents and event i am able to post an event in the outlook but not sure why this is not working. Please help me out in resolving the issue if some one has any workaround. 

Hello,

As far as I understand from the error message, your credentials are denied.

Some Graph API functions require a different token or a different level of authorization, i.e. the same token doesn't always work for all Graph API functions. For example, you might have to pass the username and password in the body of the request as well while getting the token to be used in ChangePassword (so that you impersonate Microsoft and get a different token). Something similar might be the case for you.

Ozan Cali wrote:

Hello,

As far as I understand from the error message, your credentials are denied.

Some Graph API functions require a different token or a different level of authorization, i.e. the same token doesn't always work for all Graph API functions. For example, you might have to pass the username and password in the body of the request as well while getting the token to be used in ChangePassword (so that you impersonate Microsoft and get a different token). Something similar might be the case for you.

Hi , 

Thanks for helping me out but I passed bot hthe username and Password and still it does not work . Is it beacause this API is still in Beta version we are getting this error. Because I tried this API in Microsoft Gtraph API as well even there I got the same error. Please help me out incase if u try to find a solution. Will also post here incase if I find something here. 

Regards,

Prashanth