Refresh WebBlock data from an input widget

Hello everyone. I have an input widget located at FAQ's page. In this page there is a ListRecords and inside it an accordion, and inside the accordion, a WebBlock with data. The problem is: I need to refresh the WebBlock data by typing something inside the input widget. How can I trigger a refresh in the WebBlock data if the input belongs to the parent page(FAQ's page), not to the WebBlock? I know how to refresh the ListRecords data(using the "Search" action), but I don't know how to refresh the WebBlock data. Look at the prints, please, they'll help you to understand my problem.

Solution

Hi Daniel,

You can use Ajax Refresh widget for that. Your WebBlock should have a name, and you give that name as the parameter to the Ajax Refresh widget. You should place the widget in the flow right after you refresh your ListRecords data.

Solution

Hi Daniel,

Place your web block inside container and named it and then u can refresh container on search action by using ajax refresh.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shoeb  

Hello,

Like said above, you must put name in the webblock to be refresh using Ajax Refresh in the action flow 'Search' called in the onChange input 'Search', don't forget to use refresh data to refresh the list record e then refresh the webblock

Regards

Ozan Cali wrote:

Hi Daniel,

You can use Ajax Refresh widget for that. Your WebBlock should have a name, and you give that name as the parameter to the Ajax Refresh widget. You should place the widget in the flow right after you refresh your ListRecords data.

Thank you.. I forgot to name the container. It helped me a lot!

Shoeb Khan wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Place your web block inside container and named it and then u can refresh container on search action by using ajax refresh.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shoeb  

Thank you, I forgot to name the container!  :D

Leonardo Nascimento wrote:

Hello,

Like said above, you must put name in the webblock to be refresh using Ajax Refresh in the action flow 'Search' called in the onChange input 'Search', don't forget to use refresh data to refresh the list record e then refresh the webblock

Regards

Thank you, Leonardo!