I am trying to implement a list of comments in the mobile app. I want the input box to be fixed to the bottom of the screen just above the bottom bar. when the user clicks in the input box, it needs to jump to be just above the keyboard so the user can see what they are typing. 

The attached image is a wireframe that might help explain what i want to do.

Is there any kind of UI element that achieves this or does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Cheers,

Luke

Dear Luke,

To fix the comment box in bottom you can define it in bottom bar itself. so it will be always stick to bottom. Second when keyboard open it should be above on keyboard so I think you need to do anything for this. It will automatically above the keyboard. Please let me know if it works for you, working for me smoothly.

Thanks.

vikas sharma wrote:

Dear Luke,

To fix the comment box in bottom you can define it in bottom bar itself. so it will be always stick to bottom. Second when keyboard open it should be above on keyboard so I think you need to do anything for this. It will automatically above the keyboard. Please let me know if it works for you, working for me smoothly.

Thanks.

I have tried putting it in the bottom and using absolute positioning and both times it stayed below the keyboard. I am using an iPhone xs max if that helps.