Why is the Modal not linking correctly?

I'm trying to link the Modal PopUp to the "Add New" Button. On the buttons destination I have it set to ToggleModal with the UI flow using the toggle widget. But when trying to find the proper Widget ID, which I figure would be "Button1.Id" Instead all I get is TableRecords1.Id, I know for a fact it's not that one considering that's a link set for an entirely new page I created.

Jaret Sanchez wrote:

I'm trying to link the Modal PopUp to the "Add New" Button. On the buttons destination I have it set to ToggleModal with the UI flow using the toggle widget. But when trying to find the proper Widget ID, which I figure would be "Button1.Id" Instead all I get is TableRecords1.Id, I know for a fact it's not that one considering that's a link set for an entirely new page I created.


I'm not sure if I can only post 1 image per post but here's another to understand better. 

Solution

Hi Jaret,

You have to set the name of the button in its properties then only you will be able to see the ButtonName.Id

Solution

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Jaret,

You have to set the name of the button in its properties then only you will be able to see the ButtonName.Id

Oh wow, so simple. Thank you, at least I learned something. Is there anyway you could direct me in how to affect the content that will be dsiplayed within the popup? Life for example Add new will trigger the pop up to display 2 input text fields. Along with the ability to save those new FAQ's to the table.


Jaret Sanchez wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Jaret,

You have to set the name of the button in its properties then only you will be able to see the ButtonName.Id

Oh wow, so simple. Thank you, at least I learned something. Is there anyway you could direct me in how to affect the content that will be dsiplayed within the popup? Life for example Add new will trigger the pop up to display 2 input text fields. Along with the ability to save those new FAQ's to the table.


Hi Jaret,

As this is a separate question to it is good to ask in another post, I will be happy to answer.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Jaret Sanchez wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Jaret,

You have to set the name of the button in its properties then only you will be able to see the ButtonName.Id

Oh wow, so simple. Thank you, at least I learned something. Is there anyway you could direct me in how to affect the content that will be dsiplayed within the popup? Life for example Add new will trigger the pop up to display 2 input text fields. Along with the ability to save those new FAQ's to the table.


Hi Jaret,

As this is a separate question to it is good to ask in another post, I will be happy to answer.


Okay, thanks!