issue with dropdown , page crashes

Hi, 

i am using dropdown widget inside the List row, at On Change property i want to get particular row information  and append that information in certain local variable list . 

till now everything is ok , But when i continue it my browser page crashed due to which my local variable list destroyed . 

Why this happening or generally when this happen ? Anyone plz

thanks

Hi Rahul,

Please could you tell, how you are picking value from drop down? Also if this drop down in list row,means is this drop getting create at run time ?

Thanks.

vikas sharma wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Please could you tell, how you are picking value from drop down? Also if this drop down in list row,means is this drop getting create at run time ?

Thanks.

This is my dropdown property ..

thanks,

Hi,

So there is list of employee in the application and for each employee there is one drop down to select department. Means these drop down are creating at run time according to size of list?

Rahul Kumar wrote:

vikas sharma wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Thanks.

thanks,

No , It is not creating at runtime , It just hold List current row Id . But i want to get information if someone changes value of dropdown . 

Thanks

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

vikas sharma wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Thanks.

thanks,

No , It is not creating at runtime , It just hold List current row Id . But i want to get information if someone changes value of dropdown . 

Thanks

Hi Rahul,

Can you provide oml for this application.

Hi Rahul,

You can add another parameter of type Department (same type you are using in your list) in onChange event and pass this value from onchange event of the dropdown in your list

GetDepartments.List.Current

in your onchange event this is the new value that you need and it doesn't lead to crash.