How to get image Or image Url on this profile image when i download  csv file,

red mark showing

Hello Hafiz, 

1. For Image:

You need to convert the image binary to a Base64 text. You can do it with the actions in the Binary extension. It will be a text that can be assigned to an attribute of a record item of the list before converting to CSV. 

Not recommended as you will have to iterate through the list in logic, converting all the images to the records and the file can become very large. 

2. For URL

Just get the URL of the image and add to your  'Profile' entity (the one you are using to export data to csv) on an text attribute, that you can add to it if it does not exist yet. 

But the question is that how you do one or another depends on where are the images? URL will be useful only if the person receiving the CSV file can get to them (download). If your images are on your database, you need to create a page to allow them to be downloaded. In this case, the URL will be probably the same to all images, with a parameter to identify the image. If the images are stored externally, than they need to be publicly available.

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hafiz, 

1. For Image:

You need to convert the image binary to a Base64 text. You can do it with the actions in the Binary extension. It will be a text that can be assigned to an attribute of a record item of the list before converting to CSV. 

Not recommended as you will have to iterate through the list in logic, converting all the images to the records and the file can become very large. 

2. For URL

Just get the URL of the image and add to your  'Profile' entity (the one you are using to export data to csv) on an text attribute, that you can add to it if it does not exist yet. 

But the question is that how you do one or another depends on where are the images? URL will be useful only if the person receiving the CSV file can get to them (download). If your images are on your database, you need to create a page to allow them to be downloaded. In this case, the URL will be probably the same to all images, with a parameter to identify the image. If the images are stored externally, than they need to be publicly available.

Cheers 

give me any example oml  of these

Hello Hafiz, 

Sorry. Can't do right now. Hope someone else can create an example for you. If no one provides you with an example, I'll try to create one as soon as possible. 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hafiz, 

Sorry. Can't do right now. Hope someone else can create an example for you. If no one provides you with an example, I'll try to create one as soon as possible. 

Cheers 

thank Eduardo :(

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hafiz, 

Cheers 

not share oml ??

Hello Hafiz, 

Sorry, but I did not have time to look at it. 

Only next week. 

Hope someone else can provide you with an example before it. 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hafiz, 

Sorry, but I did not have time to look at it. 

Only next week. 

Hope someone else can provide you with an example before it. 

Cheers 

hey Eduardo 

you dont give me oml of this topic

Hello Hafiz,

Still without time to create an example (work priorities).
On Thursday I'll be able to provide an example. 

Cheers!

Hi Hafiz,

You can export Image as Base64. I attached oap.

Hi Hafiz,

I assume that you are using binary data field in database for the image and not the url to file.

You can use 

BinaryToBase64

to convert Binary image data to base64 string and save it in Excel / CSV.

And if you want to import it back to DB use

Base64ToBinary

to convert the base64 string from Excel / CSV back to binary data.

Both the actions are available under BinaryData Extension.

Regards,

Saugat

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Hafiz,

Still without time to create an example (work priorities).
On Thursday I'll be able to provide an example. 

Cheers!

thanks i will be waiting

sharad pawar wrote:

Hi Hafiz,

You can export Image as Base64. I attached oap.

Mising this CSVutilExtention