Hello, Community!

While downloading Excel report only records from the first page are shown,while I need to export all the records. 

I tried to enlarge number in Line Count field, but still only records from that particular page are exported.

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you in advance. 

P.S.: topics from forum with similar question doesn't helped, because they have different structure of export process, so I don't understand it.

Altynshash Myrzakulova wrote:

Hello, Community!

While downloading Excel report only records from the first page are shown,while I need to export all the records. 

I tried to enlarge number in Line Count field, but still only records from that particular page are exported.

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you in advance. 

P.S.: topics from forum with similar question doesn't helped, because they have different structure of export process, so I don't understand it.

Hi Altynshash

Can you please include your *.oml file not sure what the properties are in your nodes. Otherwise you can do something like this. 

Hope that helps.

Hi Altynshash, 

Kilian has answered a similar question recently. 

In the screen action where you have the code to download, use a Data Refresh to refresh the aggregate in the preparation, used as source of the Table Records. 

Set the Max Records property of the Data Refresh to a huge number (to guarantee it will fetch all records). 

Than you can use the preparation aggregate as the source to your List to Excel statement. 

This will work as long as this number is bigger than the actual number of records. 

Cheers