Hi so as of currently my Modal is PopUp Layout2, and I need it to represent PopUp Layout. I figure I can do this through the style classes within outsystems but there's so many and I don't know too much about the names. Aligning the text boxes and making the button green either. I've gone to the css portion of it but can't seem to find the code.

Jaret Sanchez wrote:

Hi so as of currently my Modal is PopUp Layout2, and I need it to represent PopUp Layout. I figure I can do this through the style classes within outsystems but there's so many and I don't know too much about the names. Aligning the text boxes and making the button green either. I've gone to the css portion of it but can't seem to find the code.

Hi Jaret,

I didn't get your post properly but with images looks like you have created a popup and elements are not aligned and styled properly.

Looks like your theme is conflicting with default theme. Otherwise these elements work perfact with style. 

Yes, you can correct it with style but better to correct your theme otherwise you will face this kind of issue on many more places.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Jaret,

I didn't get your post properly but with images looks like you have created a popup and elements are not aligned and styled properly.

Looks like your theme is conflicting with default theme. Otherwise these elements work perfact with style. 

Yes, you can correct it with style but better to correct your theme otherwise you will face this kind of issue on many more places.

Yes, apologies, I did do a couple run-a-rounds there lol. But for work purposes I need PopUpLayout to look like PopUpLayout2. I know I'll run into these styling problems again considering the default layout is different from what they want. I'll handle these as I go though and experience with one will hopefully give me experience in all of them. All in all, I just don't know where to start.

Can you please share your current theme css so that I can see if there is anything which is affacting your layout or can be corrected.