Check user roles not being correctly verified when entering in a screen

Hi guys,

I'm having a really strange error that i can't put my mind into it!

I'm trying to login a user (using the System login action because we don't want the user to put a the password) and i keep getting an the following error:


I know for a fact that the user does not have this role but has another role that is permitted in the page:


The user i'm loggin in:



I can't seem to find a pattern for this because it only happen sometimes and with some users.


Do have any idea what this could be?


Thanks!

Hi Gustavo,

Are you sure it's the Screen Roles that are causing this, not another check + Exception inside the Preperation?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Are you sure it's the Screen Roles that are causing this, not another check + Exception inside the Preperation?

Hi Killian,


Yes, i'm sure because the preparation don't even run.



Hi Gustavo,

Can you please debug login and check what credentials are passing there.

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Can you please debug login and check what credentials are passing there.

HI Vikas,


Only the user id is passed and i have confirmed that the useris is the one that i want,


Thanks,

Gustavo Gaspar wrote:

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Can you please debug login and check what credentials are passing there.

HI Vikas,


Only the user id is passed and i have confirmed that the useris is the one that i want,


Thanks,

Hi,

So for login you are passing userId or UserName.

Because we can have multiple users with same user name. please check below


Vikas Sharma wrote:

Gustavo Gaspar wrote:

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Can you please debug login and check what credentials are passing there.

HI Vikas,


Only the user id is passed and i have confirmed that the useris is the one that i want,


Thanks,

Hi,

So for login you are passing userId or UserName.

Because we can have multiple users with same user name. please check below


Hi Vikas,

I'm using the Login action which received as a parameter the UserId that you want to Log, so i don't think that this is the case.