Mobile App Link theme

In the web outsystems the theme link is

/Module/Theme.NameTheme.css

how do I get the link to the theme I created on mobile ?

I am getting the undefined module 

@import url(/Module/Theme.NameThemeMobile.css) by stylesheet

error when I try to access it in the same way as the web

Thanks !

Hi, friend.

Did yout set up your created theme as public? (picture).

If the problem persists, copy and paste your new theme to the module will be easier.

After create your new theme, you have to set it as your default theme to the module (picture).

As I said before, the best way is copiing and pasteing, because the student license don't allow you to expose some default block of the systems.

Best regards!

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Hi, friend.

Did yout set up your created theme as public? (picture).

If the problem persists, copy and paste your new theme to the module will be easier.

After create your new theme, you have to set it as your default theme to the module (picture).

As I said before, the best way is copiing and pasteing, because the student license don't allow you to expose some default block of the systems.

Best regards!

Thank you for your help.

but what I want is to create a theme in one module and import it via css in another module without needing direct dependency (stylesheet -> @import url(/module/theme.nameTheme.css)
did you understand?

Hi Rodrigo,

What is the benefit of your solution? There is still a dependency if you get it working.

Regards,

Daniel

when we import the theme in import url () we don't need to keep updating in the outsystems.

when we make a dependency on a module A theme, and update this module, module B that consumes A needs to be updated

so when we are in a web application we can call a theme from another module via import url () in the stylesheet.

I wanted to know the following about you, do you know the CSS link that the theme is on mobile? Can you open this link via URL? (view the theme code via browser (URL))

i didn't found

how would OutSystems be able to put the css file location  in the cache manifest for it to be offline available if you no not refer to it by means of a dependency?