can i able to convert a container into a jpg image..

it is very urgent..

Hi Hanishq,

There's nothing out of the box for that, and a quick Forge search also turns up nothing. What is your use case for this?

Hi Hanishq,

Is it web application or mobile application?

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hi Hanishq,

web application..

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Hanishq,

There's nothing out of the box for that, and a quick Forge search also turns up nothing. What is your use case for this?

i'm uploading a image and displaying in a container and edit it using signature..

i cant able to download the image after scribbling on it..

so converting container to image will be a shortcut..

Did you try this component forge? I didn't quite understand what you intend to do, but if the first one doesn't serve what you want, you can also try a solution through this component html2pdfconverter that contains in the extension a server action GenerateImage that allows you to generated an image from an url.

Cheers

Hi Hanishq,

When you say "scribbling", what did you use for the signature? Is this a mobile app, with the signature plug-in?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Hanishq,

When you say "scribbling", what did you use for the signature? Is this a mobile app, with the signature plug-in?

i'm uploading images of vehicles.. if there any dents in the vehicle i should circle it..

Hanishq PM wrote:

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hi Hanishq,

web application..

Kilian, it's web traditional app.

Hanishq, what are you using to circle the dents?

Migalhas wrote:

Hanishq PM wrote:

Vikas Sharma wrote:

Hi Hanishq,

web application..

Kilian, it's web traditional app.

yes

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hanishq, what are you using to circle the dents?

signature from forge

Well, the signature component, if I remember correctly, also returns an image? So you have two images that you need to merge? There are several Forge components for that, if my memory doesn't fail me.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Well, the signature component, if I remember correctly, also returns an image? So you have two images that you need to merge? There are several Forge components for that, if my memory doesn't fail me.

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

It doesn't return any image..