Hi Guys,
I Create Database Reference and i create one attribute and give name ISSelected and data type boolean
but condition ISSelected always false and not true
I save more than ReferenceId to one database name Reference save like this, but not show in my form

My sturcture Database like this

and source form from Database Problems , but reference not show like this

What should I do ?
Thanks guys

Hi norton 1122,

In your DB Reference entity mapping from ProductFamily entity.

It is based on Product Family select value from Product Family Dropdown and based on this id you can get data from Reference entity.

Regrads

Rahul Sahu

Hi Norton,

There is no need to add attribute isselected in the entity. This attribute you can add while creating its aggrigate for populating your listbox.

In your aggrigate you have to join reference and referencesave entity and group by reference attributes. Add on calculated attribute isselected and set it true if there are entries in referencesave for that perticular entry else set it false.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton,

There is no need to add attribute isselected in the entity. This attribute you can add while creating its aggrigate for populating your listbox.

In your aggrigate you have to join reference and referencesave entity and group by reference attributes. Add on calculated attribute isselected and set it true if there are entries in referencesave for that perticular entry else set it false.

Hi Nikhil
Which Attribute to group by Database Reference ?

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton,

Hi Nikhil
you have sampel to Add on calculated attribute isselected and set it true if there are entries in referencesave for that perticular entry else set it false?

norton 1122 wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton,

Hi Nikhil
you have sampel to Add on calculated attribute isselected and set it true if there are entries in referencesave for that perticular entry else set it false?

Hi Norton,

PFA attached oml for aggrigate example in prepration of home screen.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

norton 1122 wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton,

Hi Nikhil

Hi Norton,

PFA attached oml for aggrigate example in prepration of home screen.

Hi Nikhil
Thanks for your samples but
i can't open value in ISSelected like this

Thanks Nikhil

Hi Norton,

In OutSystems 10 you can't use boolean condition? or you can't group calculated attributes? Please clear. 

I don't have access to any OutSystems 10 environment right now. So can't check.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton,

In OutSystems 10 you can't use boolean condition? or you can't group calculated attributes? Please clear. 

I am sorry as if there was a misunderstanding what I mean samples cannot open on outsystem 10, But I can now be opened to other environments
now my problem is why i can't open value ISSelected in your samples like this

Thanks Nikhil

norton 1122 wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton,

I am sorry as if there was a misunderstanding what I mean samples cannot open on outsystem 10, But I can now be opened to other environments
now my problem is why i can't open value ISSelected in your samples like this

Thanks Nikhil

You are not able to edit it because it is grouped. 

If you notice there is an hiddne attribute. Just show this and edit its value, I have grouped this value only.

Hi Norton,

Does it work for you now?