Rating Widget turns to not editable if i double click the mouse

Hi Team,

i am able to modify the Ratings any number of times if i give single click. but if i give double click there after i am not able to modify the ratings.

can any one suggest on this.

Thanks

Srinivas

Hi,

Can you please share the example  OML....Thanks

Hi,

could you please share little more details about the issue.

Thanks.

Hi Srinivas,

You are trying to implement a logic where you want to handle a double click event for a widget in your case it is rating widget. You can try below approach. This is implemented for input widget so please make the changes according to yours. The logic should be same.

Traditional web application:

I think you can do by using extended properties ''ondblclick''. Take a Boolean variable set it default value to True and use this variable to widget's Enabled property. After that use the extended properties ''ondblclick'' and in the value change the boolean variable false so as result your widget will be disabled. No need to change the single click it will work as it is. In below picture the ''IsEnabled'' is the local variable which I am setting false.  

Reactive web application:

Unlike tradition web in Reactive web you can do by using Event ''ondoubleclick''. so first of all Take a Boolean variable set it default value to True and use this variable to widget's Enabled property. After that use the Event ''ondoubleclick'' and in handler action change the value of the boolean variable false as result your widget will be disabled. In below picture the ''StartOnDoubleclick'' is a Handler in that I am setting Boolean variable as false.  

Hope this helps you.

Thanks Pankaj Jain,

I have tried it for button OK, but it not working. I'm missing something?

(Traditional web)

Huyen IT wrote:

Thanks Pankaj Jain,

(Traditional web)

Hi Huyen IT,

Can you please share the OML file.

Pankaj Jain wrote:

Huyen IT wrote:

Thanks Pankaj Jain,

(Traditional web)

Hi Huyen IT,

Can you please share the OML file.

Hi Pankaj Jain,

Sorry I can't share any file because security.

my process is:

click on buton OK -> disable

until has data edit -> enable

If button of Data Grid Component is ok,

but in file upload screen, i use basic button.

Regards.

Can you please try with "disabled = true".