[switch environment]switch personal environment to enterprise environmetn

Hi outsystems team

How can I switch personal environment to enterprise environment.

Details of my requirement is>>>>>

I was created a web app in my personal environment and need to move enterprise environment.

so I do some steps>>>>Switch Environment>>>>Environment:xxxxxxxxx,Username:XXXXXXX,password:XXXXXXXX

unfortunately the error occurs

How can I solve this proble.

someone help me.

thanks.

Hi,

You can connect to as many environments as you want. To successfully connect to an environment you need to have:

- correct environment path <name>.outsystensenterprise com for enterprise environment or your own domain name

- valid lifetime username

- valid lifetime password

- internet connection for environment in the cloud 

- local network connection for on premise environment

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

As Daniel explained, you can connect to as many environments as you want by entering the url, username and password.

In above can please ensure you are using right environment url.

Also you mentioned "I was created a web app in my personal environment and need to move enterprise environment." : Do you want to move application from personal to enterprise environment?

Thanks.

Thanks for reply quickly

Vikas Sharma

Also you mentioned "I was created a web app in my personal environment and need to move enterprise environment." : Do you want to move application from personal to enterprise environment?

you right.I want to move my app from personal to enterprise environment,this is next step.

I tired the sugession of Daniel, but I cannot

the error occurs 'Host not found'

what should I do

thanks

Hi,

If error is "host not found" then Environment URL is not correct. Please recheck it.

Thanks

Also you can't move application from personal to Enterprise environment. You can move applications between two enterprise environments. Personal environment is for practice purpose only. For moving between 2 enterprise environments you can follow below links:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Trial/07_Move_apps_from_a_trial_to_an_enterprise_subscription

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41338/app-deployment-to-from-personal-environment-to-enterprise-environment/

Thanks.