Integration Studio Issue

Integration Studio is not working properly.

I don't see any submenu when I click it. I see all the top menu like File, Edit, but when I click drop menu doesn't appear.

Also, when I right click Entities nothing happens either.

Latest version 

PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT

Surface 4 Windows 10, (Language USA)

Ramesh Thalli wrote:

I don't see any submenu when I click it. I see all the top menu like File, Edit, but when I click drop menu doesn't appear.

Latest version 

PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT

Hi Ramesh,

Can you please reinstall the Outsystem? May be installation was not done properly?

Thanks...

Hi Ramesh, 

Can you please share some screen-shot or more details for this issue. Actually only with this information we can't able to identify the problem.   

Apart then above, you can also follow the Rohan suggestion to reinstall the Outsystems environment.   

Solution

Hi Ramesh,

Sounds to me like this is a Microsoft Surface problem since its a tablet pc. But I could be wrong.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Ramesh Thalli wrote:

Latest version 

PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT

Hi Ramesh,

Can you please reinstall the Outsystem? May be installation was not done properly?

Thanks...

Yes I tried installing from scratch.

I created a new login and disabled all the Firewall but still none of the menu works.

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Ramesh, 

Can you please share some screen-shot or more details for this issue. Actually only with this information we can't able to identify the problem.   

Apart then above, you can also follow the Rohan suggestion to reinstall the Outsystems environment.   

Screen shot is no use as I see the top menu but when I click it doesn't show the drop menu.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Ramesh,

Sounds to me like this is a Microsoft Surface problem since its a tablet pc. But I could be wrong.

Regards,

Nordin

Yes, seems that way, it could be related to Surface but I tried with another laptop which is touch based works fine. It could be related to Surface settings. 

Thanks all for taking time to answer, I am in touch with Outsystem support, let's see if they can resolve it.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Ramesh,

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin, you gave me some clue. This is happening when I use my second monitor with the surface. When I use the screen with my laptop it works fine. Still don't know actual issue but atleast I have a workaround now. Thanks again.