How can I upload my web application from the personal environment to other personal environment or another enterprise environment?

thank you

Vs

Hi VS 

It's not possible to move app form personal to the enterprise environment, but you have one option you can upload your application to the forge and form the forge you can download into your enterprise environment afterwards you can remove it from the forge component.

I hope this helps you

Srinivas K Singadi wrote:

Hi VS 

It's not possible to move app form personal to the enterprise environment, but you have one option you can upload your application to the forge and form the forge you can download into your enterprise environment afterwards you can remove it from the forge component.

I hope this helps you

thanks for your feedback 

Solution

Hi VS,

You cannot. As is written in this document, "your PE includes one environment and it is not possible to deploy your applications to other environments." If you really must move it to an enterprise environment, you should contact OutSystems. Moving between PEs is not possible.

Solution

@Srinivas: Though creating a Forge app indeed scrubs the IPP, it is not officially allowed to do this, and when MVPs find such a component, we will directly remove it.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

@Srinivas: Though creating a Forge app indeed scrubs the IPP, it is not officially allowed to do this, and when MVPs find such a component, we will directly remove it.

Hello @Kilian Hekhuismvp_badgemvp_label

I totally agree with you, in the worst scenario that's is the option

thank you

Yes, and I personally don't like that's the only option (besides attaching an OML to a forum post), but that's what it is...

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Yes, and I personally don't like that's the only option (besides attaching an OML to a forum post), but that's what it is...

Hello @Kilian Hekhuismvp_badgemvp_label

good to know, 

thank you