After updating to Version 11.7.3 (Build 5968), Database Usage of Systems Data is 100%

I think it was around 70% before the upgrade of Personal Environment.

I deleted every version shown on Delete Old Module Versions of Service Center, but the DB is still full.

Is there any other way to improve this?

Solution

Hi Junji Watanabe,

Is this on an OutSystems Cloud Environment, or on-premises? If I remember correctly, freeing up DB space is not immediately reflected on LifeTime statistics.

If things do not improve, it may be better to contact OutSystems Support directly so they can take a look.

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Junji Watanabe,

Is this on an OutSystems Cloud Environment, or on-premises? If I remember correctly, freeing up DB space is not immediately reflected on LifeTime statistics.

If things do not improve, it may be better to contact OutSystems Support directly so they can take a look.

Hi Jorge Martins,

Thank you for your reply. You are right. After a few hours since I posted, Database Usage of System Data was decreased to about 95%.(my environment is Personal Environment).

And after several more hours, the usage has been decreased  to 80%.It looks like upgrading platform increased database usage and decreased after several hours.

Glad it worked out alright for Junji!

Happy coding!