Error lunch servicecenter

Error lunch servicecenter

hi

After i install the OutSystems Platform 4.2 is not possible to access the Servicecenter.

Even after running SCInstall.bat have an error message "Unable to contact Outsystems Deployment Controller Service"

Thanks in advance
Hi.

After installing the previous error was caused by the services were not active.

After installation, the license was not associated and therefore can not publish espaces.

How do I enter the express license?

Thanks in advance

Hi Pedro,

In fact you have to make sure that the outsystems services are active in order to publish applications, that is why you could not execute SCInstall successfuly (it publishes some eSpaces and applications).

What error do you see when you upload an eSpace? Is there a license error visible in Service Center?

If you are talking about an Outsystems Community Edition 5.0, you can get the license file CommunityEditionLicense.lic in the Outsystems Platform installation folder (tipically C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\CommunityEditionLicense.lic).

You can upload that license file going to the Licensing option under the ADMINISTRATION tab in Service Center. Then use the Upload New License operation.

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço

Hi Daniel,

In fact I'm using the platform 4.2. By publishing a space i got an error that the license is not valid, ie, I do not have any license associated with my platform OutSystems.

I need a license free platform 4.2.

Grateful for the attention

Hi Pedro,

In the OutSystems Community Edition (4.2 or 5.0) the CommunityEditionLicense.lic file is in the installation folder of the Outsystems Platform (see the details in my previous post above). Did you find it?

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço

Hi Daniel,

the file does not exist in the specified folder. Or any other folder.

thanks.

Hi Pedro,

I thought in version 4.2 the license file would also be there. Nevertheless, you can check out this post about the Community Edition Installation that was written on the time when 4.2 community edition was available and has a community edition license file available. Please see if this file solves your problem.

I will work on finding out if the file should or should not be available in the Platform Server 4.2 installation folder. When I have more information on this, I'll put it on this post. Did you try to find if there is any file with .lic extension in your Platform Server installation folder (not specifically with the name I told you above?

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço

Hi Daniel,

Yes. I try that. Nothing found.

Best Regards

Pedro, did you try the license file available in the Topic Community Edition Installation? Did it work?

Hi Daniel,

Yes. I try that. Nothing found.

Best Regards
Hi Daniel,

Yes. The license file was posted successfully

Thanks for the help.