How to Refresh the Menu after a Parameter is changed in Reactive Web App

So I have this sample app where I want to refresh the Icon Badge on the Menu whenever I add the Product to my Favorite, but I don't know how I can refresh the Menu on the Reactive app because there's no Ajax refresh on the Client Action. I want to do it without using the JavaScript 

in the toolbox.

I've done the Event ParametersOnChange in the Menu but it didn't work. 

Solution

Hello, Wiltter,

You can add a "dummy" boolean argument to your menu block, and associate a boolean variable to it, named, for example, RefreshBadge. 

Every time you need to "warn" the menu block of something, you just set the RefreshBadge = not RefreshBadge.

This will trigger the OnParametersChanged of the menu Block and on it, you can refresh your data and update the badge.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello, Wiltter,

You can add a "dummy" boolean argument to your menu block, and associate a boolean variable to it, named, for example, RefreshBadge. 

Every time you need to "warn" the menu block of something, you just set the RefreshBadge = not RefreshBadge.

This will trigger the OnParametersChanged of the menu Block and on it, you can refresh your data and update the badge.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

It works, Thanks :)