How to Refresh the Menu after a Parameter is changed in Reactive Web App
Question

So I have this sample app where I want to refresh the Icon Badge on the Menu whenever I add the Product to my Favorite, but I don't know how I can refresh the Menu on the Reactive app because there's no Ajax refresh on the Client Action. I want to do it without using the JavaScript 

in the toolbox.

I've done the Event ParametersOnChange in the Menu but it didn't work. 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello, Wiltter,

You can add a "dummy" boolean argument to your menu block, and associate a boolean variable to it, named, for example, RefreshBadge. 

Every time you need to "warn" the menu block of something, you just set the RefreshBadge = not RefreshBadge.

This will trigger the OnParametersChanged of the menu Block and on it, you can refresh your data and update the badge.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello, Wiltter,

You can add a "dummy" boolean argument to your menu block, and associate a boolean variable to it, named, for example, RefreshBadge. 

Every time you need to "warn" the menu block of something, you just set the RefreshBadge = not RefreshBadge.

This will trigger the OnParametersChanged of the menu Block and on it, you can refresh your data and update the badge.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

It works, Thanks :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.