Label should Change Dynamically but should not reflect in Entity

Requirement:

1) Entity Attribute(Company) name should not be change while change the label name from Company to Organization but while display will Organization instead of company kindly help me to achieve also Organization(UI Screen Lable) values should be updated  respective entity of column of Company( Attribute)?

2)How to change the attribute during run time?

Actual Screen as per entity:

should change the UI attribute in Runtime

Hi Arun,

I am not abe to understand your problem completely but what I understad is that you want to change field lable and its value dynamically based on some condition.

For this you can use if widget on screen. Place your condition in if widget and you can place company lable and input in one section and organization and its input in other section.

Let me know if this is what you want.

Arun Balaj wrote:

Requirement:

1) Entity Attribute(Company) name should not be change while change the label name from Company to Organization but while display will Organization instead of company kindly help me to achieve also Organization(UI Screen Lable) values should be updated  respective entity of column of Company( Attribute)?

Hi Arun,

It is not mandatory to have the label name same as the respective Entity's attributes Name in form, If you want to have the label name as your choice you can change the name and only important is to bound the input widget to the respective entity attribute because this is the value which will be store in the Entity. 

If you want to change the label name of Entity Attribute(Company) to Organization go ahead but make sure the associate input widget is linked with 'Company' attribute so that when a user enter some value it will be saved to 'Company' attribute. Changing the label name at screen will never change the attribute name in the entity. 

As Nikhil suggest, You should use the if widget to change it dynamically.  

Hope it helps you.

Arun Balaj wrote:

Requirement:

Hi..You can add local variable add assign that to the label. and initialize the variable according to your requirement in preparation.