I have a range slider that has an onchange action. I want it to change a Boolean variable = true, to make my inputs visible. 

This is my rangesilder

The Onchange action is just an assign: Visible=True

Divan van Kruiselbergen wrote:

I have a range slider that has an onchange action. I want it to change a Boolean variable = true, to make my inputs visible. 

This is my rangesilder

The Onchange action is just an assign: Visible=True

Hello Divan,

In your exchange action are you doing an ajax update ?

Regards,

Jorge Miguel Rodrigues

Solution

Hi Divan,

I am not sure what issue you are facing but if it is just that you are not able to see your inputs then as Jorge shared use ajax refresh and select container which contains all the inputs. Don't forget to give a name to your container otherwise it will not be available in ajax refresh for selection.

Solution

Hi Divan van Kruiselbergen,

Hope you assigned 'Visible' variable to the visible property of the Input widgets which you want to show. Once it has been set to True it will automatically visible in Reative web but if you are working in Traditional Web module then you need to put Ajax refresh just after after you set the variable true and give the id of the input fields. 

Thanks.

Thanks guys. I haven't assigned the right container to my ajax refresh but it works now.

Great to see that you have resolved this issue. 

Plese mark the comment as solution if it helped you to resolve the problem as it will be useful for others having same problem.