Show button once two boxes selected

Hi there guys,

I'm not sure what's happening here but i'm trying to sort out this if condtion on a button to show more then ONE selections are made on a table i've created and for the life of me can't figure out why it's not working! 

Thats the condition it's at currently ( in attachment) which shows the button before anything is selected and disappears once something is. Just need to switch that round, I've tried different things but having no luck as it's a very basic issue I feel.

Thanks

I couldn't really understand what the problem is.

What do you want to happen? What is happening with the code you have?

Anyway if you populated the DeliveryId and the button did not become visible, you probably need to refresh the If or the container it is on. Use this:

Hi sorry if I wasn't clear.

I have a multi modify button which brings up a popup, and I only want the button to appear once more than one tick box has been selected.

At the moment the button shows when no tick box is selected and vanishes once there is one selected. so in a way is kind of backwards.

Solution

Aarron White wrote:

I have a multi modify button which brings up a popup, and I only want the button to appear once more than one tick box has been selected.

At the moment the button shows when no tick box is selected and vanishes once there is one selected. so in a way is kind of backwards.

Hi Aarron,

Did you try to change the validation, you have <>, change to =.

DeliveryId = NullIdentifier().

Regards

Solution

Aarron White wrote:

Use the OnChange Event in the tick boxes to validate if there is at least one tick box selected.

If you find that there is at least one tick box selected, assign the value True to a boolean screen variable that will show the button.

You can also use the tick box variables directly in the IF condition.

Hope this helps!

Thank you both!