hi i just wanted to say that outsystem is so hard to use ad even more when the tutorials are from 2018 and we are in 2020.

i tried for hours to creat my app but i couldn't !

if any of you have some solutions or know how to use the app pretty well and would be so kind to explain it to me it would be realy cool 

thanks 

Nassim

Hi Nassim,

Is there anything specific you are running into? It's difficult to give "some solutions" if we don't know what the problem is.

Hi Nassim,

I think everyone would also be interested in hearing what parts of the documentation you found inadequate - there's certainly some differences between OutSystems 10 and 11, but I've recently had to go over the tutorials again and nothing struck me as very out of date.

Nassim Vanderstraeten wrote:

hi i just wanted to say that outsystem is so hard to use ad even more when the tutorials are from 2018 and we are in 2020.

if any of you have some solutions or know how to use the app pretty well and would be so kind to explain it to me it would be realy cool 

thanks 

Nassim

Hi Nassim, 

Can you please share your experience, Why you think it is hard to use. If you do some practice and complete all lesson after that it will be easy to use. 

You can just follow the guided path that's it and do all available exercise.    

Hi Nassim

Please share what are problem you are facing, the community will always help you.

I know the tutorials are some years old but they still related and same time valuable to learn. Recently I noticed that after coming Reactive Web, Few people face some problem because they choose the wrong type of app template while following different app template tutorials. Please check this in your case as well.

Thanks.

hi i just wanted to say that Outsystems is so hard to use ad even more when the tutorials are from 2018 and we are in 2020.

i tried for hours to create my app but i couldn't !

if any of you have some solutions or know how to use the app pretty well and would be so kind to explain it to me it would be really cool 

thanks 

Nassim

Hi Nassim,

I sent you a private message.

thanks 

Nassim

Hi Nassim,

In every tutorial exercise, you can find the solution which is already given for reference. Can you please elaborate like what is tough or hard to achieve in Outsystems because i always found the tutorials very simple and self explantory?

Regards,

Manish Jawla 

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Nassim,

Is there anything specific you are running into? It's difficult to give "some solutions" if we don't know what the problem is.

hi

yes i was a bit angry before sorry ;) 

what is difficult is to understand outsystem and the tutorials on youtube because it is the old version of outsystem :/

Jitender Gaur wrote:

thanks 

Nassim

Hi Nassim, 

Can you please share your experience, Why you think it is hard to use. If you do some practice and complete all lesson after that it will be easy to use. 

You can just follow the guided path that's it and do all available exercise.    

hi jitender 

as i said it is hard ti understand how to use zhe app after the tutorial ...

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Nassim,

I think everyone would also be interested in hearing what parts of the documentation you found inadequate - there's certainly some differences between OutSystems 10 and 11, but I've recently had to go over the tutorials again and nothing struck me as very out of date.

hi afonso 

i never said that it is bad but it is just hard to understand i dont realy want to look at the course actualy but just if the tutorail of planetHooper was from this year it would nbe great 

Hello Nassim,

If you are looking to videos on youtube, about OutSystems, to learn, you should stop.
Use the Learn area of the community, specifically, I would start by this training path here: 

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/paths/2/becoming-a-traditional-web-developer/

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

P.S. What do you mean by "...i dont realy want to look at the course actualy..."?