Multi Selection Onchange to child multi selection list box in search

Hi All, 

Cud any one hlep me how to achieve when parent multi selection (ex region selection) , child country multi selection (county list box select) need to be update after selection of region when click search. 

Please provide me sample oml file attachment for refer 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Gangadhara,

Are youi using on change and Ajax Refresh in the child Contry ?

Gangadhara wrote:

Hi All, 

Cud any one hlep me how to achieve when parent multi selection (ex region selection) , child country multi selection (county list box select) need to be update after selection of region when click search. 

Please provide me sample oml file attachment for refer 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Gangadhara,

    I have implemented similar situation where i am using web block that have input parameter . Any change in parent it going to change input parameter of child(web block) at On parameter change  web block  refresh its data according to that input parameter. Hope this may help .


Thanks.  

Gangadhara wrote:

Hi All, 

Cud any one hlep me how to achieve when parent multi selection (ex region selection) , child country multi selection (county list box select) need to be update after selection of region when click search. 

Please provide me sample oml file attachment for refer 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Gangadhara,


What Filipe Manteigas said is something that you need to have in mind for this case.


Adding more information and i think i understood your question. In order to update the Mfg Country combo box you need to do this:


For React:

When clicking the check box section Region you need to have an onChange event to refresh the Combo box Mfg Country. 

The On Change must have:

- refresh Data of the list return in the Mfg Country combo box,

and:

- The Data fetched in the Mfg Country combo box in the filter we need to equal the Id = Id selected in the MFG Region Combo box


Not React: 

- do the same as written above and add an Ajax Refresh below the Refresh Data in the On Change.


Hope it helps,


Regards


Hi Pedro,


Thanks for reply. Here I am using list box instead of combo box. I stuck in for this list box multi selection onchange of parent (mfgregion changes) change , child list box (counttry multi list box) need to update accordingly. 

Pls add oml sample for refrence. I will refer oml file for quick help. 

Thanks. 

Filipe Manteigas wrote:

Hi Gangadhara,

Are youi using on change and Ajax Refresh in the child Contry ?

Hi Filipe,

Yes.


Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi!

Try to see this video

How to create cascading Combo Boxes in OutSystems - YouTube

Regards

Graça

Hi Maria,


Thanks for reply .

This video is for combo box onchnage. I need for parent multi seleciton (list box) onchange of child multi slectin list.


Thanks.


Solution

if i understand you want to select several Regions and then give the childs of all the region selected.


In that case the best way is to make a list of regions and like Rahul said make a web block and use a list as input parameter, then you have just to use the list in web block query filter. 

Always use on notify after to refresh the web block in your list.


( Can´t Make a oml now sorry )

Solution

Filipe Manteigas wrote:

if i understand you want to select several Regions and then give the childs of all the region selected.


In that case the best way is to make a list of regions and like Rahul said make a web block and use a list as input parameter, then you have just to use the list in web block query filter. 

Always use on notify after to refresh the web block in your list.


( Can´t Make a oml now sorry )

Yes Filipe, Exactly .. Any other sample oml if have pls share any one for reference purpose. 


Thanks. 


Hi All, 


If any one have sample OML file for this on change of multi selection of parent list, child list neeed to upadate. cud you send me.


Thanks.