How to keep a value in an input widget?

Does anyone know how I should approach keeping a value in a input widget. The website is a recognition page that calls a recognizer, recipient, subject and message. Now the recipient input is a multi-selector and when something goes wrong in the database I want the recipients who successfully went through to go away and the recipients who did't go through to stay in that input

Devon Williams wrote:

Does anyone know how I should approach keeping a value in a input widget. The website is a recognition page that calls a recognizer, recipient, subject and message. Now the recipient input is a multi-selector and when something goes wrong in the database I want the recipients who successfully went through to go away and the recipients who did't go through to stay in that input

Hi Devon,

Can you share your screen to fully understand what is your issue?

Hello Devon,

If i understood well, you have a input where you put a value, then have a button or link that will validate the value the user inserted. If the value is good, the user will be redirected, otherwise you want the user to stay and keep the value in the input, is that right?

You are doing a web app, mobile or reactive?