Are Outsystem Patterns are Accessible for Javascript disabled user?

Hi All,

I want to know the accessibility support in out system and are outsystem patterns/Component will work for the users with disabled JavaScript?

Thanks

Hi Ashi,

If we're talking about OutSystems Traditional Web, there are some patterns, that can be used (e.g. Card, Counter, etc). However, many others won't be possible to use (e.g. gallery, tabs, Floating Actions) and even classes in the layout (e.g. browser classes). Without proper testing, I cannot assert that the application would work correctly, to be honest.

Regarding OutSystems Reactive Web, the answer is simple, nothing will work, since the page is built client side with JavaScript.

Sorry, for not giving a more concise answer.

Cheers,
RG

Ruben Goncalves wrote:

Hi Ashi,

If we're talking about OutSystems Traditional Web, there are some patterns, that can be used (e.g. Card, Counter, etc). However, many others won't be possible to use (e.g. gallery, tabs, Floating Actions) and even classes in the layout (e.g. browser classes). Without proper testing, I cannot assert that the application would work correctly, to be honest.

Regarding OutSystems Reactive Web, the answer is simple, nothing will work, since the page is built client side with JavaScript.

Sorry, for not giving a more concise answer.

Cheers,
RG

Thanks Ruben for the reply