CKEditor: update current data

Hi,

Is there anyone can help me on how to display the current data in CKEditor when it was clicked.

Currently I am enable to update the the data using CKEditor but the current data won't display in Input field of CKEditor

Once i clicked the pen icon:

But the "Demo for Export" won't display in the Input field of CKEditor

Is there a config need to set in CKEditor?

Currently this is my config:

Hello Ruzzel,

Are you assigning that text to the same variable that is attributed to the input field?

Solution

Hi Ruzzel,

Please debug your flow and observe the value of your input field being assigned properly or not because if are able to pull it from db and show it on screen, it must be displayed on CKeditor as well and also check the demo of CKeditor, it's pretty simple.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Solution

Hi Ruzzel, 

Can you please share which type of application are you using? means Traditional Or Reactive. 

If you are using Reactive web app then you need to install component named "CKEditorReactive". It's provide some method to get and set data. I am sharing one screen shot for Client Action.   

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Ruzzel,

Please debug your flow and observe the value of your input field being assigned properly or not because if are able to pull it from db and show it on screen, it must be displayed on CKeditor as well and also check the demo of CKeditor, it's pretty simple.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish,

What i did replicate the ckeditor demo and it works.

Thank you for the idea! :) 

Ruzzel John Bisnar wrote:

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Ruzzel,

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish,

What i did replicate the ckeditor demo and it works.

Thank you for the idea! :) 

Hi Ruzzel,

Glad to help you.

Regards,

Manish Jawla