How to Break Lines in an expression widget ?

I'm developing a screen in wich i have a list record that gathers data through an expression widget and a checkbox, in resumen, it is a questionnaire that the user can mark whatever option he thinks it's better for him. The problem is that the length of the question can vary, if the question is too long the expression will simply go out of the screen and desalign with the checkbox. What i want to do is: make the expression break lines to keep all of it in the screen and keep the question allways aligned with the checkbox.

How can i do that? 

edit1: the ammount of questions can also vary

Hi Lucca

This can be achieved using CSS. The site I have as a resource for this type of things is CSS-Tricks.

Here's a post that can help you: https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/prevent-long-urls-from-breaking-out-of-container/

Edit: Also look for related properties like

Cristiana Umbelino wrote:

Hi Lucca

This can be achieved using CSS. The site I have as a resource for this type of things is CSS-Tricks.

Here's a post that can help you: https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/prevent-long-urls-from-breaking-out-of-container/

Edit: Also look for related properties like

Heey, thanks, it kinda worked but how do i add a tab next to the new line to keep the text vertically aligned?

Hi Lucca,

Please use your Google skills, this is standard CSS positioning, not something specific to OutSystems. Vertically aligning text is a bit tricky, but there are various ways of doing it, depending on what you need exactly. 

Hello,

Have you tried the Web Block "AlignCenter" from the "OutSystemsUIWeb" Espace? Or the "VerticalAlign" from the "WebPatterns" Espace?

Tiago Oliveira wrote:

Hello,

Have you tried the Web Block "AlignCenter" from the "OutSystemsUIWeb" Espace? Or the "VerticalAlign" from the "WebPatterns" Espace?For

For this check your base theme if it is from silk use WebPatterns else use OutsystemsUIWeb

Regads,

Pankaj

Hi Lucca Beurmann

Use Css for expression widget.

Hi Lucca Beurmann

It is very much possible using NewLine() function.

Hi Lucca Beurman,

do you mean something like this?