How to get JSON data From API using cURL body

Hi, how do you recieve a json data from an API, using cURL in outsystems. is there a way to do this?

Hi Marvei,

Why you want to use cURL in OutSystems?

Is it because that is what you used to in other languages?

OutSystems treads consuming web services in a low code way.

When you consume an REST service or SOAP service in OutSystems, OutSystems automatically generated proxy code in the form of methods and request and response structures.

The response is then available as an OutSystems structure. 

If you want it in JSON you can serialise it back to JSON.

For more info read https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Extensibility_and_Integration/REST/Consume_REST_APIs/Consume_a_REST_API

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Marvei,

Why you want to use cURL in OutSystems?

Is it because that is what you used to in other languages?

OutSystems treads consuming web services in a low code way.

When you consume an REST service or SOAP service in OutSystems, OutSystems automatically generated proxy code in the form of methods and request and response structures.

The response is then available as an OutSystems structure. 

If you want it in JSON you can serialise it back to JSON.

For more info read https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Extensibility_and_Integration/REST/Consume_REST_APIs/Consume_a_REST_API

Regards,

Daniel

Hi daniel, Thank you for replying. The API was not made in outsystems, and I only need to send an outsystems URL to the client. This URL will serve as a reciever of the Data passed by the API using cURL. For every transaction the link is triggered by the API and will send data in JSON format. I only need to get the data that is sent in the cURL POST body and display the data in a table in the Outsystems Application. Is there a way to do this in Outsystems? I'm having a hard time finding resources regarding this problem... (the client do not have a get URL for normal REST API GET, you need to send them a listener screen, when triggered the app should get the JSON data and Display it in a Table) 

Regards,

Marvei