Editable Table - Validation To Disable Reset Filters

I have a Screen that has an Editable Table Widget also a Search and Reset filters buttons. 

When I am in the mode of adding a new item to the list I want to disable the Reset filters, so the user cannot cancel the widget action. I trying doing a simple validation by adding an IF the current line of the Widget, has the Id as NullIndentifier(). However it causes trouble when using a simple search or reset filters action.

Is there a way I can add a validation to reset filters when I am in edition mode? 

Can you post a screenshot or an .oml so we can have more context?

Resetting the filters and adding a new item to the list should be done by different screen actions, how do these 2 actions intersect?

Filipe Silva wrote:

Can you post a screenshot or an .oml so we can have more context?

Resetting the filters and adding a new item to the list should be done by different screen actions, how do these 2 actions intersect?

This is the Editable table while adding a new item, the Reset button should have a validation to not execute if is in this mode of adding new item




So you want to Disable the button 'Limpar' when you are adding a new item? Or do you want to reset the filters before you enter this mode?

Filipe Silva wrote:

So you want to Disable the button 'Limpar' when you are adding a new item? Or do you want to reset the filters before you enter this mode?


I want to Disable the button 'Limpar' while adding a new item

lucas ferreira wrote:

Filipe Silva wrote:

So you want to Disable the button 'Limpar' when you are adding a new item? Or do you want to reset the filters before you enter this mode?


I want to Disable the button 'Limpar' while adding a new item

I attached an .oml with a basic disable mechanic

When you enter New Item Mode change the Enabled property of the button widget to False and it will Disable the button.

You can do the same with the search button and with the switch widget too.


Filipe Silva wrote:

lucas ferreira wrote:

Filipe Silva wrote:

So you want to Disable the button 'Limpar' when you are adding a new item? Or do you want to reset the filters before you enter this mode?


I want to Disable the button 'Limpar' while adding a new item

I attached an .oml with a basic disable mechanic

When you enter New Item Mode change the Enabled property of the button widget to False and it will Disable the button.

You can do the same with the search button and with the switch widget too.


The Add New Item of an Editable Table is not binded to a screen action it uses Javascript from the Widget itself. That´s why I haven't find a way to make something like you mentioned.



lucas ferreira wrote:

Filipe Silva wrote:

lucas ferreira wrote:

Filipe Silva wrote:

So you want to Disable the button 'Limpar' when you are adding a new item? Or do you want to reset the filters before you enter this mode?


I want to Disable the button 'Limpar' while adding a new item

I attached an .oml with a basic disable mechanic

When you enter New Item Mode change the Enabled property of the button widget to False and it will Disable the button.

You can do the same with the search button and with the switch widget too.


The Add New Item of an Editable Table is not binded to a screen action it uses Javascript from the Widget itself. That´s why I haven't find a way to make something like you mentioned.



Right... this make thing much harder, this post might be useful:

An OnNewItem event would be great for this...

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/15293/editable-table-add-record-event/