Can i make my OS web-app multi device without having to refactor it all?

I'm refactoring a web application and the client wants it to run in mobile devices as well, the problem is that the app was created using the web OS template, so whenever we try to use our app in a mobile device the screen goes all messy and when i fix a bug in the mobile devices i create another bug in the web visualization. There's anyway to make my web app multi-device without having to refactor it all using a reactive OS template?

Solution

Hi,

The much that you can do is use a responsive template. You can change some behaviors in some widgets (like tables and so, if you're using OutsystemsUIWeb, in their respective properties) to adapt for the different scenarios, but, for what you want, it's better to refactor to Reactive.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Solution

Lucca Beurmann wrote:

I'm refactoring a web application and the client wants it to run in mobile devices as well, the problem is that the app was created using the web OS template, so whenever we try to use our app in a mobile device the screen goes all messy and when i fix a bug in the mobile devices i create another bug in the web visualization. There's anyway to make my web app multi-device without having to refactor it all using a reactive OS template?

Hi Lucca Beurmann,

when you open URL in browser their is gives some css hierarchy "Page windows chrome en landscape desktop small" using these classes you can create responsive template.