List event "On scroll Ending" not working on mobile chrome browser

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "On Scroll Ending" list event.
It is a reactive application.
On the desktop browser it's working fine. But in the mobile browser, the event is not triggered.

Thanks,
Sergio.



Hi Sergio,

Would like to help you, but do not have time to create a sample app to just test this.

I understand that your application is confidential, so if you cannot supply the exact OML you are using would you kindly reproduce this issue in a very simple app and post the .oml here so I can help you troubleshoot?


Kind regards,

Dylan

Dylan Heunis wrote:

Hi Sergio,

Would like to help you, but do not have time to create a sample app to just test this.

I understand that your application is confidential, so if you cannot supply the exact OML you are using would you kindly reproduce this issue in a very simple app and post the .oml here so I can help you troubleshoot?


Kind regards,

Dylan

Hi Dylan,


Thanks for your help.
The OML is attached.

Regards,
Sérgio.

Sérgio Silva wrote:

Dylan Heunis wrote:

Hi Sergio,

Would like to help you, but do not have time to create a sample app to just test this.

I understand that your application is confidential, so if you cannot supply the exact OML you are using would you kindly reproduce this issue in a very simple app and post the .oml here so I can help you troubleshoot?


Kind regards,

Dylan

Hi Dylan,


Thanks for your help.
The OML is attached.

Regards,
Sérgio.


Thanks Sérgio.
I could reproduce the issue. I'm looking for a solution.

Edit:
I've tried multiple things and still can't seem to get it to work. Even using a javascript function that I currently use in one of our mobile applications for the onscrollending action does not seem to help.  Not sure if I'm missing something but it seems as if the reactive web apps work a bit differently in this regard to mobile apps.
hopefully we can find what is causing this

Dylan Heunis wrote:

Sérgio Silva wrote:

Dylan Heunis wrote:

Hi Sergio,

Would like to help you, but do not have time to create a sample app to just test this.

I understand that your application is confidential, so if you cannot supply the exact OML you are using would you kindly reproduce this issue in a very simple app and post the .oml here so I can help you troubleshoot?


Kind regards,

Dylan

Hi Dylan,


Thanks for your help.
The OML is attached.

Regards,
Sérgio.


Thanks Sérgio.
I could reproduce the issue. I'm looking for a solution.

Edit:
I've tried multiple things and still can't seem to get it to work. Even using a javascript function that I currently use in one of our mobile applications for the onscrollending action does not seem to help.  Not sure if I'm missing something but it seems as if the reactive web apps work a bit differently in this regard to mobile apps.
hopefully we can find what is causing this

Hi Dylan,

I encountered some other problems with scroll-y and it seems to me that they are related to the css "height: 100%.
In a desktop browser a div with "height: 100%" occupies all the available space, but in a mobile browser the div has only the size of the area initially visible and when pressing the scroll-y the size of the div is not updated.

But I'm not sure and I haven't made any progress on this issue yet.