rating widget becomes not editable if i double click in between two stars

Hi Team,

rating widget becomes not editable if i double click in between two stars.

Any suggestions on this.

Thanks

Srinivas Nalamati

Hi,

Please check allow clicking is set to true. once you clicked that widget you need to handle the event to refresh the data and widget.

Regards, Wasim khan S

Please check that the click permission is set to true. When you click that widget, you must handle the event to refresh the data and the widget.

Online lottery websites

Laos lottery

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi,

Please check allow clicking is set to true. once you clicked that widget you need to handle the event to refresh the data and widget.

Regards, Wasim khan S

Hi,

I don't see any property "allow click" for the rating widget. I can see only "islocked". I already set it to false.

Thanks

Srinivas Nalamati

Srinivas Nalamati wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi,

Regards, Wasim khan S

Hi,

I don't see any property "allow click" for the rating widget. I can see only "islocked". I already set it to false.

Thanks

Srinivas Nalamati

I guess you are doing OSMDB application. If so, you would have added one input parameter "allow clicking" a boolean variable to click that stars and also there will be an event as star clicked. 

once you drag and drop the web block to parent screen. it will ask you to handle the event. In that you have write a code to update the ratings and have to refresh the data and widget. which makes you to click again.