hello, i would like to know how to create session idle time out control in web? Can anyone give instruction on how to do it? Thank you.

Hi Phone, 

Please follow this post. May be it will be helpful to you understand the session timeout.  

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Phone, 

Please follow this post. May be it will be helpful to you understand the session timeout.  

Thank you for your reply Jitender Gaur, I'll try it.

You can control this with this forge component Factory Configuration.

The Service Center Factory Configuration application allows you to change the configuration of the components of your Service Center Factory. You can customize Service Center known Configurations for an eSpace or create Shared Configurations that will apply to several eSpaces, such as specifying a default proxy for web service calls. This and other common samples of Shared Configurations have been already created for you and are available as pre-made samples.

Phone wrote:

hello, i would like to know how to create session idle time out control in web? Can anyone give instruction on how to do it? Thank you.

Hi Phone,

Please follow the following link to set session time out:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34866/factory-configuration-how-to-change-the-session-timeout-in-factory-configuratio/

Regards,

Manthan Shah

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

You can control this with this forge component Factory Configuration.

The Service Center Factory Configuration application allows you to change the configuration of the components of your Service Center Factory. You can customize Service Center known Configurations for an eSpace or create Shared Configurations that will apply to several eSpaces, such as specifying a default proxy for web service calls. This and other common samples of Shared Configurations have been already created for you and are available as pre-made samples.

Hello Nuno Miguel Verdasca, is it possible to do from the service studio without accessing to service center or factory configuration application? Because i don't have permission in service center. Thanks you for your reply.